Another one of my App is Complete.It’s called Find My Car
- It has a real Time GPS tracker installed in your Vehicle .
- An android Client App which lets you find your vehicle’s Position on Google Maps .
- A Server Side Software which lets you Login and find the history of your vehicle on Google Maps.
- Lets you Lock your Car from your Android phone .
In the previous tutorial i described to how to work with the official Microsoft SDK and Visual Studio. Now i will show you how to setup the development Environment with Open NI (the open source version of the SDK).
Before installing Open NI there are some prerequisites
- First of all download the OpenNI NITE for your OS Here.
- Download the SimpleOpenNI for your OS Here.
- Download the SensorKinect drivers for your OS Here.
- Note: some version of NITE ask for key if it does try this key”0KOIk2JeIBYClPWVnMoRKn5cdY4=”.
Now Extract the Zip folder of SensorKinect, go to the bin folder and install the msi for your version of windows named something likeSensorKinect093-Bin-Win64-v126.96.36.199.
If the driver installed correctly you will see the kinect sensors under the PrimeSense in the Device Manager Window.See the pic below
After this Install the OpenNI NITE you have downloaded.And at last install the SimpleOpenNI libraries.
This should complete the installation.
In the next Tutorial I will show you how to use SimpleOpenNI libraries with Processing.